Comment on page
Creating your virtual pet
A virtual pet is necessary to enter the game. You can create one by minting an NFT in one of the following ways:
Due to App Store's policies on commission fees, minting a pet is cheaper in the Android and Web versions. Use one of those to save on mint prices!
Follow the guide below to use a photo of a real pet to mint an NFT:
- 1.Take a photo of your pet right away or upload one from your gallery.
- 2.The pet will be cut out from the background.
- 3.Choose a background from the ones presented. You can change the position of your pet if needed.
- 4.Give a name to your virtual pet.
- 5.Once the transaction is verified, the mint is completed!
Do the following steps to test the power of your imagination and create a fully virtual pet:
Note that it is possible to randomize your pet characteristics by taping the Randomize button.
- 1.Choose the mandatory characteristics of your NFT pet: Animal Species and Type of Drawing
- 2.Select the optional parameters: Maturity/Size, Color, Emotion, Accessories (2 max), Context and Style
- 3.You will be offered four generated variants. Choose wisely!
- 4.If you do not like the options, tap Retry to be prompted with a new set of generated images
- 5.Proceed and think of the name for your virtual pet
- 6.Complete the transaction
- 7.Now you are a proud owner of a never-seen-before pet NFT!
Your NFT is automatically stored on the blockchain, and you will be able to transfer it between the wallets. The transfer of ownership is realized immediately.